Kayaking and sailing trips to Kihnu island!
Kihnu is one of the most exotic places in Estonia! It was entered into the UNESCO world heritage list in 2003. Kihnu has preserved ancient customs and lifestyle – the handicraft of the foremothers is held in great esteem and national costumes are worn every day. The traditional sights in Kihnu include the graveyard, church, museum and lighthouse. Read more about Kihnu HERE!
Extra services in Kihnu:
* accommodation in a guesthouse with breakfast 23 EUR one person
* sauna 20 EUR one hour (minimum 2 hours)
* bicycle rental 5 EUR one person for 3 hours
* Kihnu local food between 10-15 EUR one person (depends group size)
* tickets to Kihnu museum and lighthouse
2 days kayaking trip to Kihnu island 77 EUR one person.
NB! Price is valid for groups of at least 6 people. In case of fewer people, the price is agreed separately.
* 3 meals
* tour guide service
* prepared route
Kayaking trips to Kihnu starts from Lao harbour (about 50 km from Pärnu). We provide transport from Pärnu up to 6 persons, 5 EUR one person.
Kihnu is about 4 hours from Pärnu, so it takes one day to visit Kihnu. We certainly reccommend you to have more time and stay overnight in a tent or a guesthouse. Our yacht takes maximum 12 people.
1 day sailing trip to Kihnu 550 EUR*
2 days sailing trip to Kihnu 775 EUR*
* Price includes harbour dues and captain service
Trips to Kihnu island start from Pärnu Yacht Harbour (Lootsi street 6, Pärnu)